- How can I purchase the products ?
- Our products are basically sold through our sales agents. And, please refer to "Major Agents"
- Please tell me UL File Number of Pelnox ?
- UL File number is E62027.
- Please tell me the condition of "Cool and Dark room"
- "Cool and Dark" means 20℃ to 40℃ temperature and out of direct sunlight. Recommended the storage at air-conditioned room around 25℃.
- Do you have the product which is recognized as RTI 125℃ ?
- Silicone based heat resistant paint, CE-77 is recognized as RTI 125℃.
- How can I dispose the container and material ?
- Material and container shall be disposed in accordance with international and local regulations.
- How can I remove material after curing ?
- You might strip by immertion into solvent such as Methylene Chloride. It is very difficult to strip the cured epoxy completely.
- Cannot be cured completely. Why doesn't the material cure sufficiently ?
- The following reasons can be caused.
1. One component type: Cure temperature is too low. Cure time is too short. There are sedimentation or separation of some fillers or contents.
2. Two component type: Mixing ratio of part A and B is not correct. The mixing of part A and B is not enough. Cure temperature is too low. Cure time is too short. The mixture of part A and B is not homogeneous.
- Please tell me the Storing Condition of Silicone Products.
- Silicone based products are sensitive to heat and humidity. They are recommended to be stored around 25℃ with tightly sealed. Some products require cold storage. Please ask us by telephone or Inquiry form. You can confirm it with SDS of each product.
- Do you have Silicone Based Powder ?
- We have Silicone based heat resistant paint and Silicone based Cement as insulating protective material for electronic and electrical components. We have dry typed Silicone Cement as powder type. There are two types of Silicone based Cement, the one is used by mixing with solvents, and the other is dry type available without solvent.
- Why does the price of Conductive Pastes change every month ?
- Main ingredient of conductive paste is Silver, of which price is always changing. And, the priice of conductive paste shall be dependent upon the change of silver price.
- Please tell me the recommended mixing condition of Conductive Pastes ?
- It varies with the viscosity or the mixing quantity. The comparativery low viscosity pastes such as K-3105 or K-3107S shall be stirred well before using, because there is concern about the sedimentation of some containing components.
The stirring condition is recommended for five minutes or more in case of manual. When using rotation and revolution type mixer, 1 to 2 minutes stirring is recommended by 200rpm rotation and 600rpm revolution.
The high viscosity pastes such as K-3311L or K-3330 generally do not need the stirring before using due to no cocern of sedimentation. When stirring, 1 to 2 minutes mixing is recommended manually. Please take care not to scratch the inner surface of the container to avoid the contamination of shavings.
- Can you supply Silver Paste with Syringe package ?
- Peltron S series (Conductive Adhesive) can be supplied with syringe pacakage except for some products such as two-component type. Please ask us regarding the size and content of syringe through Inquiry Form.
- How can I coat Peltron Functional Coating to Glass ?
- Our functional coating is designed for film substrate, and not applicable to glass.