Personal Information Protection Policy
■Personal Information Protection Policy
Pelnox, Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Pelnox,” “our company,” “we,” etc.) considers that appropriate handling and protection of personal information is an important social responsibility, and to carry out this resposnsibility, Pelnox undertakes the protection of personal information based on the following policy.
１.Compliance with laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information
Pelnox will comply with all applicable laws and regulations concerning the protection of personal information when hadling personal information.
2. Collection and purpose of use of personal information
Pelnox will collect personal information by appropriate and fair means, and use it within the scope of the purpose of use only when required for business activities.
- Personal information obtained by Pelnox may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide information about our products and services, and to conduct sales activities
- To develop and provide better products and services.
- To send information about our latest information, campaigns, and exhibitions.
- To request questionnaires about our products and services.
- To verify identity and authenticated users
- To personalize the website and e-mail services
- To respond to inquiries from our customers
- To register business card information
- To send important notices such as changes to the terms of our products and services.
- To fulfill our business communication, response and contract, debt management and other rights and obligations of our company.
- To conduct recruitment selection, internship, contact with prospective employees, and other recruitment activities
- To other legitimate purposes.
We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than the above.
３.Measures for secure management of personal information
Pelnox will take necessary and appropriate secure management measures against risks such as unauthorized access, loss, destruction, modification, and leakage of personal information.
４.Providing personal information to third parties
Pelnox will not disclose or provide personal information to any third party without advance consent, except when required by laws and regulations.
５.Notification of purpose of use, disclosure, correction, deletion, suspension of use, etc. of personal information
When Pelnox is required by a user to provide notification regarding the purpose of use, disclose, correct, delete, or stop using his/her personal information, Pelnox will respond to such requests promptly except when required by laws and reglations.
６.Streamlining, consecutive reviews, and improvements of security management system for personal infomation
Pelnox will establish personal information protection regulations to protect personal information, streamline the security management system for personal information, conduct in-company education and training, and continuously implement reviews and improvements.
If you do not agree with this policy, please change your browser settings to disable cookies. However, you may not be able to use some of the services on our website if the cookies are disabled.
8-7 Bodai, Hadano City, Kanagawa Prefecture, 259-1302
General affairs department, Administrative management division, Pelnox, Ltd.
Tel: +81-463-86-8002 Fax: +81-463-86-8022
※If you have any questions about personal information, please feel free to contact us using the inquiry form.
Revised on August 31, 2021